IdentiKey password change for the campus community
To better protect our online systems and information, we are asking everyone in the CU Boulder community to change their IdentiKey password and be prepared to do so annually. Learn more about this effort, how to change your password, and read our FAQ on the IdentiKey Password Reset page.
IdentiKey Manager is a web based service that allows you to manage your CU Boulder online identity. This is the tool you can use to change your IdentiKey password, manage your email address, choose your display name and more:
- Activate your IdentiKey
- Change your IdentiKey password
- Forgot your IdentiKey password
- Activate and Manage Your Secondary Account
- Manage your email addresses
- Choose how your name is displayed
IdentiKey Manager is provided as a common-good to the campus which means there is no direct cost to you.
Who can get it
This service is available to anyone with a CU Boulder IdentiKey.
How to get it
- Go to identikey.colorado.edu .
- Log in or activate your account using the tutorials listed below