There are a variety of resources available to support your use of Digication. Comprehensive Support Documentation is available on the Digication Helpdesk website.
Resources for all users
- Help Desk - Student Guide
- Dashboard Overview
- Getting Started with Digication Short Videos
- Quick Start Guide to Creating an ePortfolio
- ePortfolio Settings
- Custom Style Properties
- Uploading Files to Your ePortfolio
- Adding and Managing Pages
- Delete, Copy, or Download an ePortfolio
- ePortfolio Organizer
- My Courses
- Common Questions about the Digication Library
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA): As a condition of using this service, all users must comply with applicable law, including FERPA laws. For more information about FERPA and fair use, please visit the Office of the Registrar's FERPA webpage. Digication account owners may be held personally responsible and liable for unauthorized use. There is inherent risk that user provided information could be inadvertently disclosed to others and therefore this service is not recommended for materials containing confidential or private information.
- Accessibility Policy and Standards: As a part of CU Boulder's Accessibility Initiative, and in adherence to the CU Boulder ICT Accessibility Policy and Standards ePortfolios must be created in accordance with the accessibility standards. Review the Accessibility Policy and Standards on the Accessibility website. For details about the accessibility of the Digication Application, visit the Digication Accessibility page.
- Copyright: The University is legally required to establish policy stating that faculty, staff, students, and community members must obey all state and federal laws respecting the copyrights and trademarks of others. The University of Colorado Boulder encourages the Fair Use of copyrighted materials in support of its academic and research mission, and strives to provide clear guidance to faculty, students, and staff who wish to use copyrighted materials in their teaching and research.
- Guidelines for Storing Documents in the Cloud: This documentation provides guidance on how to determine if a Cloud Service meets the security and data governance requirements for appropriately managing CU Boulder documents.