In an effort to keep the CU Boulder campus involved with and informed of OIT events, OIT has outreach programs for various groups on campus. These groups include:
- IT Departmental Contacts (ITDC)
- 1-2 identified departmental staff. OIT will communicate to departments via the ITDCs about upcoming service maintenance, IT initiatives, service offerings, etc.
- ITDCs are automatically subscribed to the OIT Weekly, OIT News, and OIT Service Alerts
- ITDCs are encouraged to join the IT Community of Practice.
- In most cases, ITDCs are IT Practitioners (ITPs).
- IT Practitioners (ITP)
- Any CU Boulder staff member that has IT job duties
- ITPs are encouraged to subscribe to the OIT Weekly, OIT News, and OIT Service Alerts
- ITPs are encouraged to join the IT Community of Practice
- All other interested individuals
- Encouraged to subscribe to OIT News and OIT Service Alerts
- Follow OIT on Twitter and Facebook
To update your contact information with OIT, or ask questions, contact email@example.com.
IT Outreach and Community
- IT Community of Practice
- Any CU Boulder IT practitioner or employee that is interested in campus IT can join the IT Community of Practice. This community uses Microsoft Teams as the hub for community and collaboration. Learn more about ITCP.
- Service Alerts: Notifications of outages or degradations of OIT-supported services.
- OIT News
- OIT Weekly newsletter for IT Practitioners and IT Departmental Contacts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
- CU Boulder OIT social media channels: Twitter and Facebook