UCB Files is OIT's premier file server providing on-campus, backed-up storage for faculty, staff, and student groups.
- Shared file storage spaces for collaboration
- Previous versions available on files
- Data backups performed daily
- Security permissions for your data restricted to your department, and/or any university affiliates you authorize
- Compatible with macOS, Windows and Linux
Who can get it
UCB Files storage service is available for faculty, staff, and student employees on a one share per department basis.
How to get it
Visit the UCB Files Request page for more information.
Data in UCB Files
UCB Files is the best option for sharing business data within a department. This includes all CU Boulder work-related, non-research data handled by university employees. It is typically comprised of Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, scanned documents, etc. related to day-to-day operations of the university.
Other data types and solutions
|Data Type||Recommended Solution|
|User Home Folders / Personal Data||OneDrive|