Campus Web Environment
OIT, in partnership with Strategic Relations, provides several no-cost web spaces for departments, student groups, faculty, staff and students, as well as fee-based advanced hosting. You can learn more about these and other related services below.
|Core Services||Who May Get It||Features|
|Application Development Support||Faculty, Staff, Students||Allows users to create and publish mobile and desktop applications under the CU Boulder developer instance.|
|Buff Portal||Students||CU Boulder’s online student portal that replaced the student tab in MyCUInfo.|
|Discord||Students||Free social platform designed to connect communities. OIT does not officially support Discord, but has compiled resources and best practices for Students and Student groups.|
|Legacy Web Publishing||Existing legacy web publishing customers.||Very basic web publishing on one of the legacy colorado.edu servers. Please note: No new sites/accounts are being provisioned for this service.|
|Web Express||Departments, SOFO approved student groups and faculty.||Preferred CU Boulder supported web publishing platform available at no-cost.|
- For departmental sites, use Web Express.
- For private team/department websites, use Sharepoint Online.
- For official student group websites, use Web Express.
- For official course websites, use Canvas.
- For personal faculty websites, use Web Express.
- For personal student websites, use CU Boulder's instance of Google Sites.