What We Do
Many campus renovation and construction projects - however small - have an element of technology in their scope. We want to help get it right the first time so our customers get what they need, and we’re not doing more work in the same spot a year later. From small projects in a single room up through capital construction, we can provide consulting, designs, installation and support for:
- Wired voice and network connectivity: VoIP phones to 10 Gigabit fiber connections
- Wi-Fi: indoor and outdoor, new or existing
- Audiovisual solutions: classrooms, lecture capture, conference rooms and more
Wired Voice & Data
Wireless / Wi-Fi
- OIT’s technology standards for design and construction are maintained on the Facilities Management website (as of November 2021, see Building Services section D).
- Have an upcoming project ready for input from OIT? Fill out the Technology Scope for New Project form.
- Do you need a department IT Liaison to order service changes to phones or a few new jacks in a non-capital project? Have your liaison submit the Voice/Data Service Request Form (Identikey login required).
- Telephone and network services and costs FAQ
- Project Information FAQ - OIT’s services and deliverables on Capital and Non-capital projects
- Glossary: IT Acronyms and Terms in UCB Construction
To get started with the Construction & Renovation group, fill out the Technology Scope for New Project form. For general questions, contact the IT Service Center at (303) 735-4357 or email email@example.com and request Construction & Renovation assistance.