- Over 70 channels of standard and high-definition digital programming
- Widely distributed through residence hall lounges as well as some publicly accessed locations
- University of Colorado locally-originated programming
- Programming "in-the-clear" with no need for set-top-box
Cable television service is provided at a cost of $2.70 per month. In addition there is a cost for installation that will vary depending on location.
How to get it
- Service to new locations can be requested by contacting the IT Service Center.
- Refer to the Channel Lineup for a full listing of channels.