Who can get it
Microsoft Teams is already provisioned for all of CU Boulder, and most Faculty, Staff and Student employees have access to the softphone version of teams calls, which is an additional tab in the application allowing for phone calls on and off campus. Physical phones are still available for front desks, common areas and other offices that require physical phones.
Interested in purchasing a phone for your department? Fill out the Teams Calls Support form to place an order.
How to get it
- Log in and use Teams in a browser
- Download the Teams Desktop app or the mobile version for iOS or Android.
- OIT's Microsoft Teams Service page
- Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
Teams Calls Help Resources
Calls & Voicemail
Shared lines & more
CU Boulder is committed to providing help information and assistance with campus services for all users, including those with accessibility concerns. Microsoft Teams accessibility considerations, information for screen reader users, navigation information, and more can be found on the Microsoft Teams - Accessibility page.
Support & Training
- Visit our FAQ for general questions about Teams Calls, Faculty resources, and information for Telecommunications Liaisons.
- Fill out the Teams Calls Support form to report issues, request training or order a physical phone.
- OIT's YouTube channel has a Teams Calls playlist with extensive information and tutorial videos.
- Contact the IT Service Center for troubleshooting support at 303-735-4357 or email@example.com.
- Make an appointment with Buff Techs to help download and configure Teams on your device(s).
- Book a consultation or training session for your department to learn about teams.
- Learn about the project on the Transition to Teams Calls Project page.