- Fast and reliable service for consistent on-campus Internet connection.
- 1Gb (GigE) is the standard connection type and speed on campus.
Please note: Some locations with older wiring may still be limited to a 10 or 100Mb Ethernet connection. Contact your departmental telecommunications liaison if you have questions about your connection type.
- Wired connections take advantage of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol. Learn more about DHCP .
- Residence hall and university apartments students receive ResNet wired Internet service as part of their room and board fees.
- University Departments: review our networking and voice connectivity rates.
Who can get it
- Residence hall and university apartment residents, except for College Inn.
- Faculty, staff, and student employees in university buildings.
How to get it
Faculty and Staff in CU Boulder Offices
- This service needs to be ordered if it is not already available. To order Ethernet service, contact your departmental telecommunications liaison
- Learn how to connect your computer to the Wired Network
Telecommunication Liaisons can order new service, change or disconnect service, or order new jacks using our Voice/Data Service Request form.
Family Housing Internet Provided by Comcast
The family housing buildings of Athens Court, Athens North, Smiley Court, Marine Court and Newton court have wired and wireless networks provided through Comcast.
End users having issues should be directed to call Comcast directly at 855-307-4896. If after calling Comcast your issue remains unresolved, contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 and ask for a ticket to be routed to SAIT for assistance.
How to get Support
Fill out the Network Connectivity Troubleshooting form to report an issue, or contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.