How to download, set up, and use VPN
- Download: Download the VPN that will work for your device from the table below.
- Set up: Follow OIT's setup and connect instructions for your device (see documentation column below) to connect to the VPN.
- Required Setup Information: The first time you connect to the Cisco VPN service, enter the following information:
- Server Address: vpn.colorado.edu
- Your CU Boulder Credentials: CU Login Name and IdentiKey password
- Using VPN: After initial setup, all you need to do to use vpn is open the Cisco AnyConnect application and enter your IdentiKey credentials to connect.
Download and Install Cisco AnyConnect
|Windows||Cisco AnyConnect client for Windows||Windows - Setup and Connect with AnyConnect|
|Macintosh||Cisco AnyConnect client for Mac|
|Linux||Cisco AnyConnect client for Linux|
|Apple iOS||App Store - Cisco AnyConnect||iOS - Connect with AnyConnect|
|Android||Play Store - Cisco AnyConnect ICS+||Android - Connect with AnyConnect|
*Note: All downloads require users to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) before being able to access the download files. The EULA is presented at each download log in page.