How to download, set up, and use VPN
- Download: Download the VPN that will work for your device from the table below.
- Set up: Follow OIT's setup and connect instructions for your device (see documentation column below) to connect to the VPN.
- Required Setup Information: The first time you connect to the Cisco VPN service, enter the following information:
- Server Address: vpn.colorado.edu
- Your CU Boulder Credentials: IdentiKey username and password
- Using VPN: After initial setup, all you need to do to use vpn is open the Cisco AnyConnect application and enter your IdentiKey credentials to connect.
Download and Install Cisco AnyConnect
*Note: All downloads require users to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) before being able to access the download files. The EULA is presented at each download log in page.