The integration of computing resources, software, and networking, along with data storage, information management, and human resources to advance scholarship and research is a fundamental goal of cyberinfrastructure (CI). Such integration creates opportunities for researchers, educators, and learners to share ideas, expertise, tools, and facilities in new and powerful ways that cannot be realized if each of these components is applied independently. Bridging the gap between the reality of CI today and its potential in the immediate future is critical to building a balanced CI ecosystem that can support future scholarship and research activities. The mission of the Research Computing area is to provide leadership in developing, deploying, and operating such an integrated CI to allow CU Boulder achieve further preeminence as a research university.
- Visit Research Computing's website
- RMACC Summit Supercomputer
- Cloud Foundations Service
- Data Management
- Contact Research Computing
- Center for Research Data & Digital Scholarship (CRDDS): Collaboration between Research Computing and University Libraries, offering a range of data services for university and community members.