The CU Boulder IdentiKey that is used to login will be identified as the technical contact for the certificate. All updates and renewal notifications from the Office of Information Security (OIS) will be directed towards this contact.
- Access the form from on-campus (through VPN or on campus IPs, including wireless) to request a Sectigo SSL certificate.
- The form will create a ServiceNow request so we can automate the server vetting and scanning process.
- Meets CU Boulder security standards.
- You will receive renewal and update notifications.
- Online request form streamlines the process.
Who can get it
- This service is available to anyone with a CU Boulder IdentiKey.
How to get it
- The SSL certificates service, including this web request form, is provided as a common-good to the campus which means there is no direct cost to you or your department.
Certificate Installation Instructions
- Microsoft IIS 5.x & 6.x
- Microsoft IIS 7.x
- Apache & mod_ssl
- Java Based Web Servers (Tomcat) using keytool
- Additional Instructions
- Minimum Security Standards - Section 2.5 - Passwords and Encryption
- CU Boulder Restricted Data Security Requirements - Section 4 - Encryption
- CU Boulder Highly Confidential Data Security Requirements - Section 5 - Encryption