IT Service Center
- Phone: 303-735-4357
- Email: email@example.com
- Self-Service Portal: https://colorado.service-now.com
Buff Techs Desktop Support
OIT provides no-cost support for laptop and desktop workstations to faculty, staff, and students at CU Boulder. Get support virtually or in-person at several locations on campus. Learn more about Buff Techs
We'd like to hear from your about our website and services. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Find out-dated information, typos, broken links, inaccuracies, etc. on the OIT website.
- Want to share an idea for a future service, or a comment about an existing service.
- Have general comments and questions about OIT.
Office of Information Technology team members are strategically located in various locations across campus to serve university needs.
Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE)
- Address: 1725 Euclid Ave, Boulder, CO 80309
- Directions: CASE on the CU Interactive Campus Map
The Buff Techs main walk-in support location is conveniently located in the CASE building in room E276. Learn more about Buff Techs locations and hours.
- Address: 3645 Marine Street, Campus Box 455, Boulder, Colorado 80303
- Directions: Computing Center on the CU Interactive Campus Map
The Computing Center is located on east campus and houses majority of the technical team members from OIT. This building is home to one of the university's main data centers and is a Fragrance-Free building.
- Address: 2400 Colorado Avenue, Campus Box 379, Boulder, Colorado 80302
- Directions: Folsom Stadium on the CU Interactive Campus Map
OIT has offices in several locations in the Stadium, including:
- The third floor of Folsom Stadium, which houses OIT members supporting classroom technologies such as Audio/Visual, Labs, Printers and Television services, assuring close proximity whenever issues arise.
- Between Gates 4 and 5 is the Academic Technology Applications and Design Program, providing support and training for teaching and learning applications, as well as the Academic Technology Design Team and Arts & Sciences Support of Education Through Technology (ASSETT).
In addition to these main locations, OIT staff members are located throughout campus, including Administrative and Research Center, Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE), Norlin Library, Regent Administrative Center, Marine Street Science Center, Research Laboratory 1, and more.
Report Abuse and Harassment
OIT at the University of Colorado Boulder does not approve or support the sending of harassing email messages or unsolicited email by its users, and we will take appropriate action against our users if they commit these violations. Learn more about how to report abuse or harassment.
Report a Lab Problem
If a problem arises with a workstation or lab we want to hear about the issue. For non-emergency hardware or software issues, please use the Lab Maintenance Request page to report the problem. If a problem affects a whole lab in a way that makes the lab unusable or if the majority of computers in a lab are experiencing problems, call the IT Service Center.