AVC for IT
The Office of the Senior Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer provides campus IT leadership through strategic planning and effective coordination of IT resources. The office is responsible for strategic and daily management of the Office of Information Technology, which provides IT services, support and resources for the university's research, academic and administrative needs.
The Office of the AVC for IT is part of the Strategic Resources and Support Division at CU Boulder. Our organization collaborates closely with many other units including the Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation to further develop research computing at CU Boulder as well as the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education.
The Office of Information Technology will be valued by campus as a strategic, inclusive and innovative partner in advancing learning and discovery in order to enable CU Boulder to be a premier public university.
The Office of Information Technology enables campus priorities by providing high-value IT services and solutions.
- Trust, as a foundation for how we engage with one another and with campus partners, along with
- Avid curiosity in how to better support the campus and our stakeholders while
- Fostering empowerment and authentic engagement amongst ourselves and
- Celebrating inclusivity that promotes a sense of belonging while acknowledging that each person is unique and valued.
Learn More about OIT
- Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
- OIT Organizational Chart (IdentiKey login required)
- 2022 - 2023 Strategic Priorities & Goals (IdentiKey login required)
- OIT Campuswide IT Policies