OnTheHub is a software marketplace specifically customized for the needs of University of Colorado students, faculty and staff. You can make both departmental and personal software purchases using OnTheHub.
*for CU Boulder affiliates
*for CU Anschutz, CU Denver, UCCS, and CU System Office affiliates
- Purchases can be paid for with a SpeedType for departmental use or a credit card for personal purchases.
- Quick turn-around; get your software instantaneously.
- Look up, download and obtain license keys for software you have previously purchased.
- Product support and help documentation provided by OnTheHub.
Check the site for pricing, as cost varies by software product. Software listed as Institutional Purchases are titles provided at discounted levels to CU affiliates. More Software includes additional software titles provided by OnTheHub at a standard academic discount, although these additional software titles are not managed by CU.
How to get it
- CU Boulder affiliates: log in to the CU Boulder OnTheHub Web Store with your IdentiKey credentials.
- Affiliates from other CU campuses and CU System: use your CU email address to log in to the CU System OnTheHub Web Store.
Please note: OnTheHub orders must be placed by the end-user of the software. If you need to place an order on someone’s behalf, please email email@example.com.
- Log in to the OnTheHub Web Store to view software titles available.
- OIT's Software Catalog is your best source of information about software products available at CU Boulder. If the software product is available through OnTheHub, the Software Catalog listing will direct you to the OnTheHub Web Store to acquire it.
- Looking for something else? Visit OIT's Prospective Products page.
- If your department has software that you would like hosted and distributed by OnTheHub, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help with purchases, using the site, and support for purchased products, please visit OnTheHub's Help Topics.
- If OnTheHub has an error in your affiliation (for example, it classifies you as a Student when you are Faculty/Staff), please contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 or email@example.com.