- When you submit an exam for the TAC to grade, request that the results be uploaded to Canvas.
- The grades will be hidden (muted) from the students as soon as they are uploaded. Please visit the How do I mute or unmute an assignment in the grade book tutorial or click the link in the email from the TAC to learn how to unhide the grades.
- The TAC will send an email when your grades have been uploaded to Canvas. This is generally within two hours after you have received an email with the results.
- If you have already created an assignment to share the exam grades, please be sure you give the exact name of the exam to the Testing and Assessment Center when dropping off the test. Please note: “Exam 2” is not the same as “Exam II” or “Exam Two”.
- If you have not created an assignment to share the exam grades, the new assignment will be labeled with the name you provided the TAC.
- Instructors can change the assignment name to something more descriptive. Please visit the How do I add or edit assignment details tutorial to learn how.
If any grades are missing, it is likely due to incomplete or inaccurate student identification data from the scanning sheets. If that key information is missing, the file cannot associate a grade with any particular student. Instructors can verify this by reviewing the results file received from the TAC.
Instructors can manually enter these missing student grades into Canvas based on the score they determine from the original file received from the TAC.
If you are experiencing any issues with grades, please contact the TAC: (303) 492-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.