- Administrative E-memo: individual message which can be sent to specifically targeted groups. This service is administered by University Communications (for faculty/staff e-memos) and the Registrar's Office (for student e-memos).
- CU Boulder Today : CU Boulder's electronic newsletter captures campus news, important announcements, campus events and the stories that inform our campus conversation.
- Buff Bulletin Board : A site that is a listing of notices, training/seminars, jobs, campus services and events.
- Email List Manager: list management software powered by Sympa that allows users to subscribe and share messages with other subscribers.
- Course Roster Email: portal-based email mechanism which allows a faculty member to send an email to all students registered for his/her class.
- Exchange Distribution Lists: Exchange-based capabilities including AD group mailing lists, security permissions, and group invitations to calendar events.
- Google Groups: Google provides distribution list capability through the Groups app.
Email List manager, Course Roster Email , and the Buff Bulletin Board are provided as common-good services to the campus which means there is no direct cost to list owners or list subscribers.
Administrative E-memos do have a charge associated with them, paid for by the department or individual sending the message. There is no subscription fee charged to readers of the Administrative E-memos.