What We Do
Dedicated Desktop Support (DDS) encompasses everything from set up and troubleshooting of individual computers, to managing systems and software for entire departments. Our approach provides hands-on support for all of your technology needs so you have seamless integration with no hassle. This includes:
- Computer Hardware and Software Recommendations
- Installation, testing, and troubleshooting of computers, smartphones, and printers
- Compliance with established campus standards and best practices
- Guaranteed response times
- Data storage recommendations based on unique business requirements
Ready to learn more? Visit the Prospective Customer page to learn how DDS can help your team or department
Need help from a technician? Looking for advice about software? Visit the Existing Customers page for more.
For inquiries about Dedicated Desktop Support, please contact David Cavalieri.
DDS Business Hours
Dedicated Desktop Support has extended hours of operation due to COVID-19. We are available from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding University holidays and official closures. In the summer, our hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.