How the Program Works
- The Faculty Computer Purchase Program assists faculty in obtaining current computing technology, to help support faculty academic endeavors
- Faculty are eligible for an FCPP subsidy of $1,200 for a new computer every fourth year
- Eligible faculty (and department liaisons) for the new fiscal year are notified by email in July
- Faculty order their own computer through CU Marketplace, then request reimbursement from FCPP
- Request deadline is May 31
CU Boulder faculty are eligible for an FCPP subsidy of $1,200 for a new computer every fourth year. Departments are responsible for the difference in cost if the computer exceeds $1,200.
Who can get it
Eligible CU Boulder faculty members. Faculty eligible to participate will be notified via email in July of the current fiscal year. If you are unsure whether you are eligible, please email email@example.com.