Place a Call
Lift the handset and use any of the following approaches to place a call:
On campus: last 5 digits of the phone number
Off campus, local (720/303): 8 + area code + 7 digit number
Off campus domestic: 8 + 1+ area code + 7 digit number
- Press an (unlit) Session button on the right side
- Press the New Call soft key
- Press the (unlit) Headset or Speakerphone button.
For more information on dialing please visit the Long Distance page.
End a Call
To end a call, use one of the following options:
- Replace the handset
- Press the Release button
- Press the End Call soft key
- Press the (lit) Headset or Speakerphone button.
Answer a Call
Use any of the following approaches to answer a call:
- Lift the handset
- Press the flashing amber Session button on the right side
- Press the Answer soft key
- Press the (unlit) Headset or Speakerphone button
Forward All Calls
To forward all calls:
- Press the Forward All softkey.
- Choose where to forward your calls:
- Forward to voicemail: Press the Messages button
- Forward to inside number: Enter the 5-digit internal extension
- Forward to outside local number: Enter 8 plus the 10-digit number
- Forward to outside long distance number (in US): Enter 8 plus 1 plus the 10-digit number
- Look for the Forward All icon to verify call forwarding.
- Cancel forwarding by pressing the Forward Off softkey.
Set up a Conference Call
- From an active call (not on hold) press the Conference button – the active party is placed on hold.
- Call the second party
- When the second party answers, press the Conference button again to join all parties
- Repeat these steps if you wish to add more people to the conference call
Transfer a Call
- From an active call (not on hold), press the Transfer button
- Call the transfer recipient
- Press the Transfer button or the Transfer soft key (before or after the party answers). The transfer is complete. Confirmation displays on your phone screen.
New message indicators:
- A solid red light on your handset.
- A voicemail icon next to the line label and session button (may include message count)
Listen to voice messages:
- Press the Messages button or call 303-735-6245 (5-MAIL on-campus)
- Enter your PIN number and press the # key.
- Press 1 to hear NEW messages
- Press 2 to SEND a message
- Press 3 to REVIEW old messages
*Note: If you have not yet set your Greeting and PIN, visit the Setting Your Greeting and Pin tutorial.