What is Personal Capture?
Personal Capture utilizes My Mediasite, an all-in-one content creation and delivery platform. My Mediasite makes it a snap to create great looking videos, screencasts and slideshows, wherever you are. From demos and video training to flipped classes, lectures and assignments, everything you need is in one simple-to-use tool. Capture high quality slideshows or screencasts that preserve every annotation and screen movement. My Mediasite offers multiple formats to engage with a viewer and audience. This includes quizzes, polls, Q&A as well as comments and annotations. Pair your content with webcam video or simply a voice over, and My Mediasite’s Mosaic recorder does the rest. It synchronizes everything you say and show without requiring video production skills.
- Instructors, Staff and Student Employees can create, edit and share content with one tool
- Create high quality content anywhere: home, office, or in a classroom
- Deliver content with same familiar look and feel students are used to with the Classroom Capture service
- Dynamic Picture-In-Picture Playback
- Searchable Content
- Basic Video Editing
- Embed Quizzes in Videos
- Viewing Analytics
- Easy sharing and distribution
- Upload external content - (MP4, AVI, etc....)
- Use the Mosaic recorder while offline
How to get it
Personal Capture is available to all Faculty, Instructors, Staff and Student Employees. To set up your account:
- My Mediasite (login with CU IdentiKey credentials)
- Install Mediasite Mosaic for Windows
- Install Mediasite Mosaic for macOS
OIT DDS Customers: Download using the Self Service Software application on your device.
Get started using Personal Capture
OIT will retain recorded course content for 5 years from date of recording.
OIT recommends users take personal responsibility for routine archiving of content. Once content has been removed it cannot be recovered.