How to Order A Computer and Get Reimbursed
- You must have already been informed that you are FCPP-eligible this year. If you have questions, contact your department's program coordinator.
- Ensure you order a computer from the FCPP Standard Models List. If the computer is not on the standard models list, ensure you have an approved ordering exception by emailing email@example.com before you place the order.
- Order your computer through CU Marketplace by May 31. Your department staff can assist with this.
- Once you have ordered the computer, submit the relevent information online using the FCPP reimbursement request form. We will need:
- The Purchase Order number (or purchase receipts, if purchased elsewhere)
- The line item(s) in the purchase order which you need reimbursed
- The name of the faculty member this purchase is for, and their department
- The SpeedType(s) to reimburse
- Once FCPP has processed your reimbursement request, a budget transfer will occur from your SpeedType to the FCPP SpeedType. FCPP reimburses up to $1,200 of the cost of one computer per eligible faculty member.