With over 50 printing stations around CU Boulder’s campus and multiple ways to print and pay, printing and scanning your documents is convenient and easy.
- Black and white printing, color printing, and scanning
- Cloud based printing allowing you to print from any station after logging into your account, entering your code, or using a usb drive
- Use wepa printers/scanners to save money on your own equipment, ink, and paper
- wepa has partnered with PrintReleaf to certifiably reforest consumed paper at Wepa Print Stations
How to Print and Scan
Students, faculty, staff and public patrons can print or scan in one of the following ways:
- New: Touchless printing using the wepa mobile app
- Traditional Printing from a Lab or Personal computer: Print from a computer in one of OIT's computing labs or download the wepa Print app for your computer.
- Upload documents to wepa using a web browser
- Print directly from Canvas courses
- Access Cloud storage (including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365 and OneDrive) directly from a wepa kiosk
- Email the documents you need printed to wepa and get a code to release the prints at a kiosk
- Upload documents from a mobile device using the wepa app
- Bring a usb drive to a kiosk
Where Can I Print or Scan?
CU Boulder has over 30 buildings located around campus that have wepa printing kiosks. To find one of these stations, see our Printer Locations page.
The costs for printing/copying are as follows:
|Color Setting, Size||Single Sided||Double Sided|
|Black and White, Letter (8.5 x 11)||$0.08||$0.15|
|Color, Letter (8.5 x 11)||$0.45||$0.89|
|Black and White, Tabloid (11 x 17)||$0.19||$0.37|
|Color, Tabloid (11x 17)||$0.89||$1.75|
|Black and White, Tabloid Extra Cardstock (12 x 18)||$0.29||$0.57|
|Color, Tabloid, Tabloid Extra Cardstock (12 x 18)||$0.99||$1.95|
Release your documents from any kiosk by paying with:
- wepa accounts: Add funds to your account online or from any wepa kiosk using a credit or debit card.
- Campus Cash: Make payments with Campus Cash using your Buff OneCard or a Guest Card.
- Credit or debit cards: Securely pay for your prints directly with a credit or debit card. Please note: These transactions will incur an additional $0.40 per print job service fee, imposed by financial institutions. Avoid this fee by using your credit/debit card to load a minimum of $5 into your wepa account, then select wepa account as your method of payment.
Who can get it
- Public patrons
How to get support
If you'd like to report a print station that needs more supplies, please contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 (5-HELP from an on campus phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org.