To access UCB Guest Wireless:
- Select UCB Guest as your wireless network.
- Open a web browser and go to www.colorado.edu or neverssl.com. You will be automatically redirected to a registration page.
- Review the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Click on the Accept button.
- You're are now free to use UCB Guest Wireless for basic Internet activity for 24 hours.
NOTE: UCB Guest Wireless only provides general Internet use. Guests cannot access CU Boulder resources that require on-campus connections, such as Library resources and other protected servers and services that are provided strictly for CU Boulder affiliated students, faculty and staff members.
It is important for you to acknowledge and abide by the Acceptable Use of CU Boulder's IT Resources policy. If you do not follow this policy, your access will be disabled.