Appearance and Sound
- Notification Style: Choose whether you'd like the in-app teams tone or one from your device.
- Show message preview: Select whether you'd like to see a preview of the content in a notification (e.g. What a colleague is saying if they send you a chat).
- Play sound for incoming calls and notifications: Toggle on to enable an audible notification.
Teams and Channels
Set what activity notifications in Teams and Channels you see
- All activity will send you notifications for any activity in all teams and channels you are in.
- Mentions and replies will send you notifications only if you are mentioned directly or someone replies to your post or comment.
- Custom allows for more specific selections (see next step).
Meetings and Calls
Choose how you'd like notifications for activity in meetings or calls:
- Mute notifications during meetings and calls - toggle this on to mute notifications during these times. This works for meetings you are invited to as well as meetings you set yourself on your calendar.
- Meeting started notification - Enable a banner to alert you when other attendees have started a meeting.
- Meeting chat notifications - You can choose to mute meeting chat with this setting.