Start Date & Time
End Date & Time
UIS will perform service maintenance on enterprise applications from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 8. During this time Campus Solutions, MyCUInfo, MyCUBoulder and Buff Portal, and some of the resources accessed through these services, will be unavailable (see Affected Services below). Services that are linked through the portals, but not otherwise dependent upon them, will still be accessible through direct links (see Affected Services below).
During the maintenance window from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 8, Campus Solutions, MyCUInfo, MyCUBoulder and Buff Portal, and some of the resources accessed through these services will be unavailable (see Affected Services below).
If you encounter errors in HCM applications following the maintenance, clearing your browser cache often resolves the issues.
The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:
- Campus Solutions
- Campus Solutions Mobile Application
- Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit (DATC)
- Enterprise Portal (MyCUInfo, Buff Portal, MyCUBoulder)
- eRA InfoEd Application
- eRA (interface with HCM system only)
- Integration Gateway
- International Tax Navigator
- LinkedIn Learning
- OnBase (direct access and Unity Client)
- Secure Enterprise Search (SES)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- TTO Portal
The following services will be available via direct access links:
Additional Information from UIS
For more information on these UIS services, visit the UIS Service Catalog. If you have questions about this maintenance, contact the UIS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4357.