OneDrive for Work or School allows users to keep all files in a one location in the Microsoft 365 cloud, with the ability to access from a phone, tablet or computer. The versatile feature set of OneDrive allows for easy access and collaboration. Some of the features include:
- Access files from anywhere with an internet connection
- Create, edit and share documents regardless of device
- 5 TB storage quota with 150 GB maximum file size
- Use document version history to easily restore files to a previous version
- Sync and work with files in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder with the OneDrive sync client
- Save local disk space with OneDrive Files On-Demand
- Integration with other Office 365 products; edit files in browser, Office apps, or on mobile device
- Restore your OneDrive files to a specific point in time
OneDrive in Web Browser
OneDrive can be accessed through any modern web browser. To access your OneDrive:
- Log in to the Microsoft Office 365 home using your CULoginName@colorado.edu and IdentiKey password.
- Select OneDrive from the left-hand side toolbar or App launcher menu.
OneDrive for Desktop
Windows 10 includes the OneDrive app, allowing users to browse files independent of a web browser or any additional downloads. Learn now to Sync files with OneDrive in Windows.
OneDrive for Mobile Devices
A OneDrive for Work or School application is available for both Apple iOS and Android operating systems: Download the Microsoft OneDrive Mobile App
CU Boulder is committed to providing help information and assistance with campus services for all users, including those with accessibility concerns. OneDrive accessibility considerations, information for content creators, alternatives/workarounds, and more can be found on the OneDrive Accessibility page.