|Title||Start Date & Time||End Date & Time|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Network Services in Koelbel||Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:00pm||Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:00pm|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: UCB Files||Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:00pm||Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:00am|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Network Switches - Building-by-Building||Monday, March 25, 2019 (All day)||Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:59pm|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Wi-Fi in Multiple Buildings||Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:30am||Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:30am|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Canvas||Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:30am||Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:00am|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: VPN Services||Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 6:30am||Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 7:00am|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Enterprise Applications Including Campus Solutions & Portals||Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 6:00am||Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 6:00pm|
Our campus’ transition from Desire2Learn (D2L) to Canvas is in the homestretch. As we near the August 1st retirement of D2L, there are key dates to remember and resources to help you transition from D2L to Canvas. Most instructors have already made the switch to Canvas. As of February 4, 2,055 instructors were using Canvas and 77 percent of courses (lectures, seminars, or main lab sections) were on Canvas, while 9 percent were on D2L, with the remainder not using either system. Having over 86 percent of CU Boulder’s courses on an LMS is good, but we should strive for more.
Read the full message from Vice Provost and Associate Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Education, Mary Kraus, and Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Information Officer, Larry Levine.