- If you are dialing an on-campus number from a campus phone, you only need to dial the last five digits. University offices are 5-xxxx or 2-xxxx. Residence hall and family housing numbers are 6-xxxx.
- You must dial an 8 before any off-campus phone number. From campus lobby phones, you must dial 7 first.
Using Your Phone
We provide instruction guides for the three Cisco phones featured below.
Cisco 3905 Wall Phones
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 User Guide
- Single line IP phone with support for up to two concurrent calls
- Graphical 128x32-pixel monochrome display with a two-way navigation button
- Full duplex speakerphone for flexibility with hands-free communications
Cisco 8851 Phone
- Visit the Cisco VoIP page for more about model 8851 phones
- Support for up to 5 lines and both single- and multiple-call-per-line appearance for added flexibility
- High resolution, backlit, graphical widescreen VGA, 800 x 480 pixel display
- Fixed keys for commonly used functions including messaging, directory, services, transfer, conference, mute, headset, speakerphone, hold, and release