- May 2005 graduates and beyond are able to access email by logging into Exchange Online using your CU login name and IdentiKey password.
- No opt-in is required, graduates are automatically enrolled.
- Graduates can continue receiving messages at both your CULoginName@colorado.edu and FirstName.LastName@colorado.edu addresses.
Keep your @colorado.edu address to keep your CU Boulder contacts and connections.
There is no cost for this service.
Who can get it
- CU Boulder alumni that graduated May 2005 and since get to keep their @colorado.edu email address and their email account. They can choose to change their email delivery location to a different email account.
- CU Boulder alumni that graduated between May 2002 and May 2005 that opted into the program get to keep their @colorado.edu email address, which they can forward to a different email account.
- CU Boulder alumni that graduated prior to May 2002, or didn't opt-in and would like to, can request a sponsored Email for Life account through the Alumni Association.
How to get it
When you graduate from CU Boulder you will get to keep your @colorado.edu email address and your email account automatically, with no disruption in service.