Email List Manager allows for users to easily manage lists in two ways:
- Ability to create lists to a wide variety of topics or discussion groups
- Owner managed (owner affiliated with CU Boulder)
- Many configuration options available for lists
- List can be managed via email commands or the Email List Manager web interface
- Up to 1000 subscribers to a list
- Subscribers can manage their subscription settings
|Feature||Email List Manager||Google Groups||Distribution Lists|
|Active Directory Access Control||No||No||Yes|
|Owner/manager can subscribe or unsubscribe users||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|User can subscribe/unsubscribe||Yes||Optional||No|
|Daily digest capability||Optional||Yes||No|
|Subscribing to list restricted to users with IdentiKeys||No||No||Yes|
Who can get it
All CU Boulder affiliates may request and own a list.
While owning a list is restricted to those with an Identikey, subscriptions to lists are open to anyone, including those not on the CU Boulder campus. Lists may be more restricted depending on the owner's list settings.
How to get it
Email List Manager is provided at no cost to the CU Boulder campus.
Use the following resources to learn more about using Email List Manager: