- Student Edition (students only): $0
- Faculty and staff (individual purchase): $150 fee
- Faculty and staff (department provided) in Engineering and Physics departments, JILA, LASP, and CIRES: $0
Who can get it
- Boulder campus only, faculty, staff, and students.
- Students may install the Student Edition on their personal computers.
- Faculty and staff may install the professional version on university-owned computers.
- Educators and researchers may also install the professional version on their personal computers for curriculum preparation and non-commercial research purposes only.
How to get it
- Students: Get LabVIEW software from NI Student Version Download then obtain a LabVIEW student license key.
- Faculty and staff: Visit OIT’s OnTheHub Software Ordering page for more information and instructions.
Please note: If you have issues downloading the software, email email@example.com to request receiving the media via an alternative method.
Training and Resources
NI (National Instruments) provides free online training courses. Create a new NI User Profile, using your colorado.edu email address, at ni.com/self-paced-training. NI also provides online tutorial videos for quick instruction by example.