With the conclusion of Spring Semester approaching, here are some tips on successfully wrapping up the term.
- Use the Web Grading Sync Tool: Did you know instructors can sync students’ final grades from Canvas directly into the Registrar’s web grading system? Once web grading opens on April 26, let our Web Grading Sync step-by-step tutorial walk you through the process. You can also override grades directly in Canvas prior to syncing them.
- Zoom Recordings: Zoom Cloud Recordings remain online for 120 days from date of recording. Please remember to review and download any recordings you wish to keep. Once content has been removed it can not be recovered.
- Wrap up the Spring 2022 term with these tips: Finishing up a term isn’t just about grading. These Canvas end-of-term best practices will help with backing up your course, creating the next term’s course(s), releasing final grades, and more.
- Extend course access: Your students may need extra time to download course materials or fulfill an incomplete. See our tutorial on adjusting course end dates to extend access for all students, or email the IT Service Center to request an extension for individual students.
- Create future terms’ courses: Create your Canvas courses now to give yourself time to prepare. Need assistance? View an on-demand Canvas training session, attend a training webinar, or schedule some time with an Academic Technology Consultant.