The IT Service Center will be open with extended hours to support campus during the beginning of the fall 2023 semester. The schedule will be as follows:
- Saturday, August 26: 12 - 6 p.m.
Sunday, August 27: 12 - 6 p.m.
As the first week of classes get underway, OIT is here to help!
- For IT support, contact the IT Service Center from 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Contact the ITSC at 303-735-4357, or email email@example.com.
- OIT’s Learning Spaces Technology team will be available from 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. to assist with any classroom technology issues. Fill out the Report a Technology Problem form for classroom assistance.
- The Buff Techs will be open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE) room E276, and from 2 - 9 p.m. at Norlin Library room E105. Schedule an appointment with Buff Techs or check the current wait times before visiting.
- Looking for additional help? Visit OIT's Support page for self service support options, Hybrid work recommendations, Dedicated Desktop Support information, and more!