Start Date & Time
End Date & Time
UIS will be performing a critical patch update to CU's systems on enterprise applications from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 23. During this time Campus Solutions, MyCUInfo, MyCUBoulder and Buff Portal, and some of the resources accessed through these services will be unavailable (see Affected Services below). Critical patches ensure the university’s systems are secure.
During the maintenance window from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 23, Campus Solutions, MyCUInfo, MyCUBoulder and Buff Portal, and some of the resources accessed through these services will be unavailable (see Affected Services below). There will also be a delay in campus IdentiKey provisioning.
If you encounter errors in HCM applications following the maintenance, clearing your browser cache often resolves the issues.
The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:
- Campus Solutions
- Campus Solutions Mobile Application
- Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- CU Marketplace
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit (DATC)
- Enterprise Portal (MyCUInfo, MyCUBoulder and Buff Portal)
- eRA InfoEd Application
- eRA (interface with HCM system only)
- Integration Gateway
- International Tax Navigator
- LinkedIn Learning
- OnBase (direct access and Unity Client)
- Secure Enterprise Search (SES)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Terminal Servers
- TTO Portal
- Web Performance Monitoring
The following services will be available via direct access links:
Additional Information from UIS
For more information on these UIS services, visit the UIS Service Catalog. If you have questions about this maintenance, contact the UIS Service Desk at email@example.com or 303-860-4357.