Positions currently open:
(1) open positions with PC group
(1) open positions with Mac and unix group
Applications are being accepted.
For more information contact: Ethan Cumley
Technical Student Positions at OIT Available:
Student position available in the area of computer systems support. The student will assist in the management and maintenance of computer systems and networks, including:
- Software and hardware setup and testing on Macintosh, unix, Linux, and/or PC's
- Computing Lab maintenance and management of software
- Deployment of Windows and Mac OS X across campus in Enterprise environments
- System and application support
- $11.50 - $12.50 depending on experience.
- High level of motivation
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency with computer hardware and software
- CU Boulder student
- Position will work primarily at OIT offices in the Folsom stadium, 3rd floor and on campus as necessary.
- Position provides opportunity to learn more about computer systems than is possible in a classroom setting.
We hire people for the following types of positions:
Labs: Macintosh, Linux/UNIX, and Windows students working with these groups help manage and maintain the OIT managed student computing labs and desktops on campus. Work includes software testing and deployment, lab maintenance and management, and writing technical documentation for campus computing support.