Call the voicemail system.
- On-campus users dial: 5-6245 (5-MAIL)
- Off-campus users dial: 303-735-6245
*Note: If your browser is only displaying Step 1, please refresh the page.
When prompted to enter your PIN, enter 123456 (the default PIN), followed by #.
- Phones do not require you to enter your extension.
- If you forget or need to reset your PIN, please contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 (5-HELP) or email@example.com.
A self-enrollment procedure will begin and you will be prompted to:
- Record your name
- Record your greeting
- Set up a new PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Your PIN needs to be a random combination of six digits and cannot be consecutive numbers in a predictable sequence.
WAIT until you hear “you have finished enrollment”, then hang up. Your personal greeting and customized PIN are now set up.
*Note: If you hang up before you have enrolled completely, the first-time enrollment conversation plays again the next time you call the voicemail system.