- Service is set by appointment and conducted at the customer's on-campus location of choice.
- When upgrading or reinstalling a customer's computing system the technician will back up and store the client's data for up to 14 days.
- Provides support for desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, printers, multifunction devices, and other university owned personal computing devices.
- Connecting to the campus network.
- Operating system installation, configuration and maintenance as well as restoration or reinstallation.
- Software installation and configuration; trouble shooting and diagnostics.
Minimum Software and Hardware Standards for Support
The personal computing systems being supported are required to adhere to the minimum supported hardware and software standards or the support provided will be to transition them to a fully supported environment. Review the Supported Software and Hardware List before scheduling an appointment.
The faculty or staff member may request the time and on-campus location that best meets their schedule and availability for support.
Dispatched Desktop Support is provided as a common-good to the campus which means there is no direct cost to you or your department.
Who can get it
Dispatched Desktop Support is available to all on-campus faculty and staff for university-owned and personal computing equipment.
How to get it
Faculty and staff call (303)-735-4357 (5-HELP from an on-campus phone) to request support. The request will be scheduled for the first available technician and in conjunction with the requestor's availability.