How the Program Works
- The Faculty Computer Purchase Program assists faculty in obtaining current computing technology, to help support faculty academic endeavors
- Faculty are eligible for an FCPP subsidy of $1,200 for a new computer every fourth year
- Eligible faculty (and department liaisons) for the new fiscal year are notified by email in July
- Faculty order their own computer through CU Marketplace, then request reimbursement from FCPP
- Request deadline is May 31
CU Boulder faculty are eligible for an FCPP subsidy of $1,200 for a new computer every fourth year. Departments are responsible for the difference in cost if the computer exceeds $1,200.
Who can get it
Eligible CU Boulder faculty members. Faculty eligible to participate will be notified via email in July of the current fiscal year. If you are unsure whether you are eligible, please email email@example.com.
If you are an eligible faculty member, you can find when you are next eligible to receive FCPP reimbursement funds by searching for your Employee ID or name on the current FCPP Eligibility Schedule (For any errors or updates on the schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Faculty can also work with their departments FCPP Liaison for any schedule changes.